Tuesday, September 9, 2008

V-Day

dog
see more puppies

This morning, we had to take our new dog, Daphne (see, we finally picked a name!) to the vet to get spayed. Bless her heart!
We felt pretty bad about dropping her off there, because we've only had her for 10 days now, and since she's a rescue dog, she's still learning to trust us - she hates riding in the car, and here we take her on a long car ride and leave her somewhere overnight?! mean, mean owners! But, on the plus side - she loves being around other dogs, and she hasn't had any around the past few days, so she's going to have some company.

Did I tell you she ate my pills? I should have taken a picture - the caption would be, "I can has oral contraceptives and NO surgery??"

In other news, our new class went well on Sunday... the new job is a new job, good and scary and stressful, but good, I think.
Matt works opposite hours a lot, which stinks - but we're holding out for a pattern to develop in the not so distant future.
Sunday we took Daphne to the lake - I have pictures and a video all on my handy-dandy camera that will NOT upload to my mac, because it's dumb - so I may get to show you eventually... maybe one day.

1 comment:

Pufferfish Mommy said...

I know you're worried, but she'll be fine. She'll be so happy to see you guys, and it will renew her trust in you that you came back for her. :)