Today, I looked in the mirror and I thought, "you know, I look a little bit like that girl on tv - she's pretty... i'm pretty." Cheesey, right?
If you're like me and you've put on more than a few pounds since high school, you may not look in the mirror and see beauty very often. Especially lately, I have felt very plump and, to be completely honest, slightly out of control of my life. It's reflected in everything - in the messy apartment, the messy schedule, the messy diet... Now, I ultimately believe that God is in control of my life, but the thing is, I have to be in control, too, in a different way than I am trusting and believing him to be.
So, today I make my resolution. I won't go into all of the details yet because I'm still ironing them out and weighing (ha, a pun) my options, but ... expect to hear more about this soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment