tell me if you've heard this one:
school is hard.
it's hard and sometimes it feels like i may be buried alive. trying to get a grasp on homework and just when i think i've got things under control (or, well, reasonably) guess what? it's a new week, with new reading assignments and new discussion assignments...
school is in full swing, and i'm going to survive - i'm going to pull myself together, get organized, and stay on the ride. it's like a roller coaster now - i can't get off, so i might as well grit my teeth and meet the next turn with sheer determination to come out alive.
1 comment:
School is tough. I used to go to one, a long time ago, so I know what you mean. *wink* I wasn't very good at it, though. You're much more dedicated than I ever was, and I really admire you for that.
Looks like we'll be out of town this weekend after all. Que sera sera, right? Oh well. Hope to see you soon. I miss you!!!!!!!
Love ya,
Bev.
Post a Comment