matt and i tried to set up our own phone plan yesterday but i got an email today that i had to straighten out by phone, basically with the phone company (who i have a landline and DSL through) telling me that i don't have enough credit to set up a phone plan. MMHmmmmm...
the aforementioned video is so strikingly similar to the video we created that our video cannot be released for copyright infringement purposes. make sense?
matt is working today - i work tonight, and tomorrow, and friday night....
and so it begins.
3 comments:
Ahhh, see now I get it! I didn't have a clue who the band in the video was. I wondered if it was Mute Math, and I didn't think it was, but I didn't know! Now I do! That's why I was wondering, cuz I thought maybe it was the video y'all were in. And, when I watched it, I couldn't have the sound up, so I didn't actually "hear" the song... duh.
Yes, I am a concrete blonde. :P
You guys are gonna be like ships passing in the night now that he's working, too! You'll be like, "Umm, do I know you?" No, not really. It will work out fine. You'll see. :)
Love ya,
Bev
Oh, and phone companies stink. Plain and simple.
Yeah, phone companies stink! It was horrible trying to get mine and Sean's plans combined after we got married. He ended up having to change his number.
Post a Comment