this is a story of a caged bird breaking free... "a prayer for the wild of heart that are kept in cages" - Tennessee Williams
Monday, November 5, 2007
transportation
i'm taking my car in this morning to see what needs to be fixed. i just hope that i actually make it to the place and don't break down on the side of road. say a little prayer for me!
you know, i was able to remember the problem long enough to tell matt over the phone and then... *pfft* it was out of my brain.
they had to order parts. i'm running on loaner, old parts for the time being. whatever it was, matt says when i get it my car will feel like a brand new car.
3 comments:
So what ended up being the problem???
Hope you're making it around okay!
you know, i was able to remember the problem long enough to tell matt over the phone and then... *pfft* it was out of my brain.
they had to order parts. i'm running on loaner, old parts for the time being. whatever it was, matt says when i get it my car will feel like a brand new car.
haha... maybe it's a new body?
I completely understand. I'm the same way about car parts and stuff. It's completely a different language to me. Good thing I am not a mechanic.
I'm glad that it's all going to work out, though, and that you're not having to walk to work. ;)
Lrv, Brv
Post a Comment